I am Mai Ali. I work as Infrastructure Consultant for BlueCloud, I Worked before as Senior Infrastructure Consultant for Ingazat Information Technology and System& Network Engineer for Fayek Factory.
I’ve been working within the Microsoft product space for about 5 years now and working mainly with System Center Family, Lync, Exchange and Windows Server. I am passionate about System Center, UC, Symantec and spend of my time working with them. Previous lives have included FIM, SQL, Cisco routing, switching and ISA/TMG. I’ve worked in a myriad of roles from engineering, administrative, and consultant for many projects.
Recently, As of April 01, 2015, I have been awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award in System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management for the year 2015!
- Messaging and Collaboration Infrastructure (Exchange 2013/2010/2007/2003, OCS 2007 R2 , Lync Server 2013/2010)
- Management Solutions (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM, SCDPM)
- Virtualization Solutions (Xenapp, Hyper-V, Xendesktop, VMware ESX 3.5,XenServer, VMware vSphere 4.0., VDI)
- Security & Identity Management ( ISA 2004/2006 , TMG 2010 , FCS , FEP 2010, FIM 2010,Symantec EndPoint )
- Networking Infrastructure(Switches and routers)
- Private Cloud & Office 365
- System (Red hat 5.5, Linux Fedora, Sun Solaris 11)
- Backup (Symantec Backup Exec,DLO ,SCDPM)