These steps will help you deploy an VPN profile for Windows devices.
- From the Intune Portal, click on Policy > Configuration Policies and Click on Add
- Select on VPN Profile (Windows 8.1 and later) Then Click on Create Policy
- Type a name for the policy “VPN Profile for Win.” Then Type VPN Connection Name “Test IT VPN”
- Type VPN Server Description “VPN Connection to Test IT HQ” and Type server IP address “38.25.xxx”. Click on Save Policy
- Click on Yes
- Select a group to apply the policy to “Test Group” and Click on Add
- Click on OK