These steps will help you deploy a Wi-Fi profile for Android devices.
- From the Intune Portal, click on Policy > Configuration Policies and Click on Add
- Click on Wi-Fi Profile (Android 4 and later) Then Click on Create Policy
- Type a name for the policy “Wi-Fi Profile for Android”
- Type Network name “OfficeMaadi” and SSID “OfficeMaadi”. Both Network name and SSID must be matched.
- Select “Connect automatically when this network is in range” & “Connect when the network is not broadcasting its name (SSID)”
- Select EAP Type “PEAP” and type Enable Identity Privacy “PEAP” Then Click on Save Policy
- Click on Yes
- Select a group to apply the policy to “Test Group” and Click on Add
- Click on OK