To create a notification subscription as an administrator
- Log on to the computer with an account that is a member of the Operations Manager Administrators role.
- In the Operations console, click Administration.
- In the Administration workspace, expand Notifications, right-click Subscriptions, and then click New subscription. The Notification Subscription Wizard starts.
- On the Description page, in Subscription name “Lync Alerts”, type a descriptive name for the subscription, type a short description, and then click next.
- On the Subscription Criteria page, you can set conditions that will determine when notifications will be sent to specified subscribers. If you do not set conditions, notifications will be sent for all alerts < a specific severity critical>. Click Next.
- On the Subscribers page, click Add to add subscribers who are already defined <Mlab\ OMAlert>, or click New to add new subscribers.
- Click Next.
- On the Channels page, click Add to add a channel that is already defined <SMTP channel>, or click New to add a new channel
- Review the settings on the Summary page, click Finish, and then click Close.
You will also receive notifications when an alert is updated.