To create .PFX certificate profile, you need to follow below steps:
- From the Intune Portal, click on Policy > Configuration Policies and Click on Add
- Select Android > PFX Certificate Profile (Android 4 and later) and Click on Create Policy
- Type a name for the policy “PFX cert. for Android”
- Type the certificate authority, certificate authority name and certificate Template
- When you are finished, click Save Policy.
- Click Yes.
- Select a group to apply the policy to “Test Group” and Click on Add
- Click Ok