Android mobile devices allow users to enroll using the Company Portal app available from Google Play.
Enroll Android devices in Intune
- On your Android device, open the Play Store and search for Intune, open the Intune Company Portal app and click on INSTALL, then accept the permissions
- Open the Intune Company Portal app and click on Sign in
- Type your user name and password
- Click on Sign in, then click on Enroll and then on Activate
Note: Depending on the policies defined in Intune, you will receive prompts to setup password and/or encrypt your device. Follow the prompts to make the device compliant.
- Now Mobile device is now Enrolled