To configure an App using Managed iOS App
- In the Intune administration console, click the Apps icon, then click Apps > Add App. If prompted, enter your Intune credentials.
- Review the security warning and click Run.
- On the Before you begin page, click Next.
- On the Software setup page in Select how this software is made available to devices select Managed iOS App from App store.
- Enter the location of the software setup files, and then click Next.
- On the Software description page, provide the information that you want users to see in the company portal for the software, and then click Next. The following settings are available:
- On Requirement Page, Select Any.
- On the Summary page, verify the software information, and then click Upload.
- Click Close to exit the wizard.