To start Remote Assistance, you need to follow below steps
- From Client PC, Select Request Remote Assistance
- In the Microsoft Intune administration console, click Alerts > Remote Assistance.
- Select a Remote Assistance request in the Alerts list to open the properties page of the request.
- Click Approve request and launch Remote Assistance to open a dialog box that provides options for resolving the alert.
- Click Accept the request – To join the remote session, click Accept the Remote Assistance request.
- Click Accept Terms and Install Client
- Click Join session
- Type your name “IT Admin”
- On Client Pc, Remote session will be start, click on share Desktop
- Now IT Admin can view client PC
- Click Request control
- From Client PC, Accept remote session
- Now IT Admin can manage client PC remotely