To automatically deploy the client software by using Group Policy
- In the folder that contains the files Microsoft_Intune_Setup.exe and MicrosoftIntune.accountcert, run the following command to extract the Windows Installer-based installation programs for 32-bit and 64-bit computers: Microsoft_Intune_Setup.exe /Extract <destination folder>
- Copy the Microsoft_Intune_x86.msi file, the Microsoft_Intune_x64.msi file, and the MicrosoftIntune.accountcert file to a network location that can be accessed by all computers to which the client software is to be installed.
- Use Group Policy to deploy the software to computers on your network, Open Group Policy Management console and click create New GPO.
- Enter Name of your Group Policy “Intune deployment x86”
- Click on Computer Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installation, then click New > package
- Select Network path of Intune Package \\dc01\intune\Microsoft_Intune_x86.msi
- Click Assigned Then Click Ok.
- Now Package is ready to deploy on client machine.
- Logon to Client Pc, Open cmd and run gpupdate /force and click yes.
- Now Package is deployment, you will find Intune center in start menu.
Do not separate or rename the files or the client software installation will fail