Set up the Service to Service Connector
- Open the Microsoft Intune administrator console
- In the workspace shortcuts pane, click Administration.
- In the navigation pane, under Mobile Device Management, expand Microsoft Exchange and then click Set Up Exchange Connection.
- On the Set Up Exchange Connection page, click Set Up Service to Service Connector, Click Next.
- On Ready page, Click Install.
- On Completed Microsoft Intune Connector, Click finish.
- On-premises Microsoft Exchange server, Write FQDN of CAS server and Enter Credential of Exchange Administrator On-premises Then click connect.
- Connector is now installed successfully.
To Configure Conditional Access Policy on Exchange On-Premise, you need to follow below steps
- From the Intune Portal, click on Policy Conditional Access > Exchange On-premises Policy.
- Select Block email apps from accessing Exchange On-premises if the device is noncompliant or not enrolled to Microsoft Intune
- Select the Group created previously and Click on Add.
- Click on Save