Define the rules and settings that a device must comply with in order to be considered compliant by conditional access polices. You can also use compliance policies to monitor and remediate compliant issues with devices independently of conditional access.
These rules include:
- PIN and passwords
- Whether the device is jailbroken or rooted
- Whether email on the device is managed by an Intune policy
To create custom security policy
- Open the Intune administration console, click Policy > Compliance Policies > Add.
- On the Create Policy page, configure the settings you require “Enable Encryption and required password”
- Click Save Policy and click yes to deploy policy.
- Select Group that you will assign policy to it and Click Add.
- Compliance Policy now is created.