You can deploy the Intune client software to computers as part of an operating system image by using the following example procedure as a basis:
- Copy the client installation files, Microsoft_Intune_Setup.exe and MicrosoftIntune.accountcert to the %Systemdrive%\Temp\Microsoft_Intune_Setup folder on the reference computer.
- Create the WindowsIntuneEnrollPending registry entry by adding the following command to the SetupComplete.cmd script:%windir%\system32\reg.exe add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Onlinemanagement\Deployment /vWindowsIntuneEnrollPending /t REG_DWORD /d 1
- Add the following command to setupcomplete.cmd to run the enrollment package with the /PrepareEnroll command-line argument: %systemdrive%\temp\Microsoft_Intune_Setup\Microsoft_Intune_Setup.exe /PrepareEnroll
- Put SetupComplete.cmd in the %Windir%\Setup\Scripts folder on the reference computer.
- Capture an image of the reference computer and then deploy this to targeted computers.