To create a notification based on an alert
- First we’ll add some email addresses to our list of possible notification recipients. In the Intune administration console, click Admin > Alerts and notifications > Select Recipients for Email Notifications.
- Click Add.
- Enter and confirm an email address for a notification recipient, then click OK. Repeat as necessary to add recipients.
- In the Intune administration console, click Alerts > Overview > and under Tasks, click Configure Notification Rules.
- Click Create New Rule.
- Complete Step 1 of the Create Notification Rule Wizard as follows:
- Name: type “Critical Malware Alerts”.
- Select the categories that apply: choose Endpoint Protection.
- Select the alert severity: choose Critical.
- Click Next.