To create individual user, you can follow below steps:
- In the Intune account portal, click Add Users > New> User to start the New users wizard.
- Fill in the required information of user you want to create and click Next.
- On “Settings” page, Assign Role for this user if Administrator or not. Fill the country “Egypt” and click Next.
- Select Microsoft Intune user group (license) then click Next.
- Type Email Address that you want to receive mail of this account Credential or leave it blank.
- Click Finish.
- Now User is created Successfully.
To verify that the new user was created successfully. From the Intune administration console, click Admin > Company Portal, and then scroll to the bottom of the screen. Copy the URL shown under Intune company portal. New user should be access successfully.