This article describes the issues that are fixed in Update Rollup 3 for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager. Additionally, this article contains the installation instructions for Update Rollup 3 for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager.
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- The Microsoft Systems Center 2012 Operations Manager configuration item (CI) connector does not retrieve disk mount point information for the Service Manager database.
- When a service request is created from a request offering in the console and when every user prompt is of the Simple List prompt type, the console shows options from all simple lists in each user prompt.
- When you try to close a customized change request, you cannot close the change request, the task throws an error, and the close is not actioned.
- MPSync job failures that are logged to the event log do not contain enough information to allow for a quick diagnosis of the problem.
- All Service Manager workflows may stall when any invalid XML characters (control characters) are used in a work item property.
- Using the “Set First Response or Comment” task in a service request creates a “Private” flag that cannot be used for evaluation in a notification action log or a user comment update. This behavior occurs because the private flag is undefined.
- If the configuration management database (CMDB) is down (that is, if it is offline or unable to connect because of network issues) at the time that the Health service is restarted and if the CMDB continues to be offline for a long time, the Health service may enter an unrecoverable state even if the database comes online again later.
- Configuration Manager Connector synchronization may stop after Update Rollup 6 for Service Manager 2012 SP1 or Update Rollup 2 for Service Manager 2012 R2 is applied. This issue occurs when the connector tries to synchronize malformed or incomplete software version information from the Configuration Manager database.
For more Info., you can check below link