Issues that are fixed in Cumulative Update 7
Cumulative Update 7 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 fixes the following issues:
- Console performs poorly when User Roles are used to scope object access.
- Availability data is not shown for the current day when daily aggregation is used.
- Behavior is inconsistent between some views on web console and console.
- Log files do not roll over when the Unicode log file is monitored.
- Several security issues are fixed.
Cumulative Update 7 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 fixes the following cross-platform issues:
- Logical disk performance statistics are not collected for some volume types on Solaris computers.
- Some Network Adapters on HP-UX computers may not be discovered.
- Network adapter performance statistics are not collected for HP-UX network adapters.
- The Solaris 8 and 9 agent may not restart after an ungraceful shutdown.
Also for more info., You can check below link