To create Task Sequence, follow below steps
- In Task Sequences, right click and choose Create Task Sequence.
- Select “Install an existing image package”, click Next.
- Fill in some details about the image and Click browse and select the X86 boot image, click next to proceed.
- Select the Windows 7 image by clicking on browse and set an administrator password, unchecked “Partition and format the target computer before installing the operating system”.
- For the Configure the Network, select join the domain so click on browse beside join a domain, specify the user <lab\administrator> that has permissions to join the domain.
- In Install the Configuration Manager client Screen click on browse, Select “Configuration Manager client package”, and click Next
- For Configure State Migration, select “Microsoft Corporation USMT” package, Select “user settings Locally” and click Next.
- For Include Updates select All Software Updates.
- In Install Applications Screen, Click Next
- In Summary Page, Click Next
- The Create Task Sequence Wizard completed Successfully