Follow the following steps to configure the SCCM client installation methods:
- In Administration, click on Site Configuration, Sites, select our site, In the ribbon above click on Settings, select Client Installation Settings then select Client Push Installation
- On the general screen, Select “Enable Automatic site-wide client push installation”
- Click on the Accounts tab, and select the yellow star, choose New Account
- Type “Domain\username” the Client Push account, use Client Install account which we created in Active Directory<Lab\CMAdmin>
- Click on Verify and type in Network Path “\\CCM\Sources” to check.
- Click Ok.
- Click on Assets and Compliance and expand Devices, All Systems, Select Exchange Server, Right click on “EX13” and click Install Client.
- Set Installation Options as exist in below screen
- After some minutes the client is installed and refresh the view, you’ll notice is says Client=Yes on “EX13” which deploy agent on it.