By default SCCM doesn’t install Reporting Services features which responsible to run Reports, use the following steps to install Reporting Services features:
- In the ConfigMgr console, click on Administration, Site Configuration, Servers and Site System Roles, right click on our server and choose Add Site System Roles.
- When Add site system roles wizard appears, click Next
- Select Reporting Services Point, click Next.
- Specify some Reporting Services settings, click on Verify beside Database name <CM_001>.
- For User Name click on the Set drop down menu and select New Account, When prompted for Windows User Account, enter the credentials of ReportsUser account Click OK.
- In Specify Reporting Services setting, click Next.
- Confirm the settings, click next on summary screen.
- Reporting Services role is installed successfully.