Now that the Reporting Services Point role is installed we need to do some configuration before we can view reports.
- In the Monitoring Space of ConfigMgr console click on Reports it will list 0 items.
- In the Monitoring Space of ConfigMgr console click on Reporting, Click on link http://CCM/Reports below Report Manager.
- Click Folder Settings
- Click New Role Assignment
- In Group or Username Enter ReportsUser <lab\administrator> and give the user permissions you want
- Now we can see that the ReportsUser has all reporting roles
- In the ConfigMgr console, expand reports, Select the All Collections report, right click it, and choose Run.
- A list of collections appears in the Report Viewer, you can drill down further into the report by clicking on All Systems