By default SCCM doesn’t install Application Catalog features which responsible to deploy Applications, use the following steps to install Application Catalog features:
- In Administration, click on Servers and Site System Roles and right click on Site Server, choose Add Site System Roles.
- In General and proxy screen, Click next.
- Select both o”Application Catalog website point” and “Application Catalog web service point” roles.
- In Application Catalog Web service point, click Next.
- In Application Catalog Website Point settings, click Next.
- Enter Organization name <Lab HQ> and pick a Color scheme for the Application Catalog!
- Confirm the settings, click next on summary screen.
- Configuration roles finish now successfully.