In this post, I will cover Install and Import Management Pack from disk step by step. Follow below steps to Install and Import Management Pack from disk
To Install Management Pack
- Download LS2013ManagementPacks.msi and Run Management Pack wizard
- In End-User License Agreement, Select Accept and Press Next
- Continue in Next Window until Finish
To Import Management Pack from disk
- Log on to the computer with SCOMADMIN account that is a member of the Operations Manager Administrators role.
- In the Operations console, click Administration.
- Right-click Management Packs, and then click Import Management Packs.
- The Import Management Packs wizard opens. Click Add, and then click Add from disk.
- Select Lync Management Pack File from installation path “c:\progam files\Microsoft Lync Server 2013\Management Packs\”
- Click Install
- Management Packs install successfully. Click close