Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Lync 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for Lync 2013. This update version is 15.0.4605.1003.
- After you install this public update, the Lync 2013 version may not be displayed correctly as 15.0.4605.1003. Instead, it may be displayed as an earlier version, such as 15.0.4605.1000.
- To determine the version of your Lync 2013 installation, follow these steps:
- In Lync 2013, click the Options button.
- On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Lync.
Issues that the update fixes
This update resolves the following issues:
- 2941631 Cannot drag a distribution group to change position in your contact list in Lync 2013
- 2941639 Call forwarding to the Response Group fails in Lync 2013
- 2941640 Desktop sharing session stops in Lync 2013 when all screen data is updated
- 2941643 Caller cannot close the window of a transferred call in Lync 2013
- 2941654 Update sorts and searches contacts by Furigana in Lync 2013
- 2941658 CTRL+TAB does not work when you switch between conversation windows in Lync 2013
- 2941682 Instant message appears using incorrect text format when the DisableRTFIM setting is enabled in Lync 2013
- 2941659 Callee’s name and detailed information is missing from the conversation history of a Lync 2013 outgoing call
- 2941636 Search fails in Lync 2013 when non-Latin characters are used in a different case from the AD DS attributes
- 2941635 Can’t sign in to Lync 2013 when Office 365 account UPN differs from domain account UPN
- 2954951 Slow screen update in application sharing or desktop sharing session in Lync 2013
- 2955577 Lync 2013 takes a long time to sign in after reconnect to the network
- 2955579 Lync 2013 displays un-encoded texts in a toast notification or an instant message sent to another messaging client
- 2955580 Update adds a button to show details about limited functionalities when Lync 2013 connects to a backup pool
Additionally, this update resolves the Lync 2013 issues that are described in the following KB articles:
- 2863908 Description of the Lync 2013 update 2863908: March, 2014
- 2817430 Description of Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- 2825630 Description of the Lync 2013 update 15.0.4551.1005: November 7, 2013
- 2817465 MS13-054: Description of the security update for Lync 2013: July 9, 2013
- 2768004 Description of the Lync 2013 update 15.0.4481.1004: May 2013
- 2760556 Description of the Lync 2013 update 15.0.4481.1000: March 2013
- 2760512 Description of the Lync 2013 update: February 2013
Also you can refer below link