During install Lync Front End Server, I have following error during Request Certificate
WARNING: The chain of the certificate “” is invalid.
WARNING: “Request-CSCertificate” processing has completed with warnings. “1″ warnings were recorded during this run.
WARNING: Detailed Results can be found at””
This issue happened because you didn’t have Root Certificate (AD Certificate) in your Trusted Root Certification Authorities list
To import Root Certificate (AD Certificate), you can follow below steps:
- Go to certificate request website “http://dc.domain.local/certsrv” and Click “Download a CA certificate, certificate chain, or CRL“
- Click “Download CA certificate chain”
- Go to Run > mmc > File > Add/Remove Snap-in > Certificates > Computer Account > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Right Click > Certificates > All Tasks > Import
- Import AD certificate file which you are download from portal into your Trusted Root Certification Authorities list
- Problem now is solved after certificate imported as below